Neatya is a popular website that sells clothes to people. I found more than $5000 in fraud reported by people on various forms.
I am doing a review of Neatya.com website whether is it safe or not. I read the comment of the user, he wants to know is neatya a safe website.
It is an online store, where you can buy a different range of stylish and comfortable clothes.
The registered company is Changche (Shanghai) Network Technology Co., Ltd.
The address was given by the company 65 Haifeng Road, Jinshan District, Shanghai (Jincheng Community) 200000.
How to contact Neatya
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone：+1(412) 707-8030
How old are website?
The website is expired and again bought by someone to sell clothes. It is used for the fraud with the users.
I suggested to you not to buy the products from these websites.
is neatya a safe website
No, it is a scam website, used for cyber fraud with the users.
Shopping websites like Amazon, Walmart, and eBay use the best user interface, and dedicated support for the customers. This website uses no dedicated support, and no proper details given their websites.
Even the contact email was also used for the fraud. So aware of it.
You should use some free application like VPN, antivirus to block scam websites in your devices.
User Review for Neatya.com
I researched the user’s review for the Neatya.com websites. Many people reported about the scam of this website.
Many people reported the scam of more than $5000, they ordered and did not receive their products.
How to know if a website like “neatya” is safe
- Check for HTTPS: Make sure the website has a valid SSL certificate, which is indicated by “https://” in the URL and a padlock icon in the address bar. This helps ensure your data is encrypted during transmission.
- Read Reviews: Look for online reviews and user experiences with the website. Pay attention to both positive and negative feedback, as it can provide insight into the site’s reliability.
- Contact Information: Check if the website provides clear and verifiable contact information, such as a physical address, phone number, and customer support email.
- Terms and Conditions: Read through the website’s terms and conditions to understand their policies, including refund and return policies, as well as data handling.
- Online Reputation: Use search engines to look for any news or articles related to the website. If it’s involved in scams or suspicious activities, it might be reported online.
- Trust Seals: Some websites display trust seals from reputable organizations. Click on these seals to verify their authenticity.
- Use Safe Payment Methods: When making purchases, prefer using secure payment methods like credit cards or PayPal, which often offer buyer protection.
- Check for Red Flags: Be cautious if the website has an unprofessional design, numerous pop-up ads, or makes unrealistic promises.
- Domain Age: Check the domain’s age using a domain lookup tool. Older, well-established websites may be more trustworthy.
- Online Scam Databases: Search for the website on online scam databases or forums where users report fraudulent websites.