Best privacy setting tips to protect your Smartphone Devices
|privacy setting, android|
1. Don’t give the unnecessary permission to the application.
2. Download apps from trusted source like Google Play and Apple App Store
3. DON’T OPEN SUSPICIOUS LINK EVEN YOU GET FROM SMS OR EMAIL
4. Update everything in smartphone even install security patches.
5. Use VPN for open wifi networks
6. Backup your data or Use Cloud storage apps.
7. Use security apps
So use security apps like Avast mobile security, Kaspersky Mobile security apps that keep watching the malicious activities in your smartphone by the apps.
8. Use Android device manager or Google Find my device
All developers should review the privacy features and test their apps. Impacts can vary based on each app’s core functionality, targeting, and other factors.
Android 10 changing in Permission settings
- Changes to the permissions model and requirements.
- Restricted access to screen contents
- User-facing permission check on legacy apps
- Physical activity recognition
- Permission groups removed from UI