Best Plugins to protect your website in the WordPress and FAQ-2020
To secure a website is the biggest challenge for everyone whether it is an organisation or personal blog. WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world so hackers first target on WordPress. Million of a website hosted on WordPress. This is the main reason of hacking, hackers are also more interested to hack your website. Hackers finding new ways to crack your website to earn money. If you want to save your website for a long time, you must use these plugins to make it secure. I will discuss about Best Plugins to protect your website
How hackers hack a website?
DDOS attack distributed denial of service attack
other ways to hack a website
- Web application Vulnerability
- DNS cache poisoning
- SQL injection
LIST OF BEST PLUGINS TO PROTECT YOUR WEBSITE
4. All in one WordPress security
5. Bulletproof Security
6. Anti Malware security
7. 6Scan Security
6Scan Security is popular auto-fix protection for your WordPress site. It can protect your website from hackers. It offers rule-based protection for your website and tries to keep the security of your website up to date.
Manually method to secure your website
- Always keep up-to-date software, WordPress and plugins
- Don’t ignore errors message in your website
- Don’t upload cracked theme and website. In my first website, I used cracked Theme my account suspended due to malicious activities.
- Enable limited login attempt