What’s new in Malwarebyte 4 and compare with Malware 3
- What’s improved in Malwarebytes 4.0
- What’s new in Malwarebytes 4.0 compare with malware 3.0
- New Features coming with Malwarebyte 4.0
- Free vs Paid version
- the minimum requirement for Malwarebytes 4
Malwarebytes Anti-malware is one of the best Anti-malware software in the word. I used it in 2013. In 2013, it had limited features, but these features are capable of detecting new malware. Malwarebyte release its anti-malware software in 2006. Also, Malwarebyte offers a free version to its customers. Trust me free version works great with Microsoft Security in windows 10. Malwarebyte 4.0 introduced with new technology against online crime and quickly identify new malware. Malwarebyte sucks 50% less CPU power for scanning during the scan.
What’s improved in Malwarebytes 4.0
- Company improve Zero-hour detection against the old as well as a new thread.
- Improve scan speed and use less than 50 per cent of CPU power
- Malwarebyte comes with the attractive but straightforward User interface
- Improve web security
- More alert against thread behaviour capabilities
- Issue fixed or stability improved
- Faster scan than the previous version
What’s new in Malwarebytes 4.0 compare with malware 3.0
New Virus engine ‘ KATANA’
Improved performance and efficiency
- Malwarebyte specially made for less consuming CPU usage as well as power efficient. Very light new virus scan Hyper mode given by the company.
- Malwarebytes Anti-malware also is known as Malwarebyte is capable to detect Polymorphic threads. APolymorphic threads or malware has the ability to change its code while maintaining its functionality. So it is difficult to detect. Malwarebyte comes with New User Interface with traditional blue colour. It is a very simple UI than previous.
A New look with traditional blue colour
- Malware completely redesigned the dashboard and the icon of the software. Malwarebyte’s antimalware always looks clean and straightforward. Malwarebyte 4.0 comes with redesign the previous version of Malwarebytes. It is more informative, simple, innovative and very simple to navigate. IN the dashboard, three-box are located by the company. The new dashboard allows users to see which thread blocked by the Malwarebytes in real-time protection.
- Malwarebyte redesigned the pop-up windows. Virus vault or quarantine linked directly to the dashboard, so you can find how many threads blocked by the software including scan history.
- Update feature removes from the dashboard if you want to update you have to go in the settings section.
New Features coming with Malwarebyte 4.0
Protects from new threads.
Faster scan than ever
- MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 6 OR NEWER
- 800MHz CPU or faster, with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB (64-bit OS), 1 GB (32-bit OS, except 512 MB for Windows XP)
- 250 MB of free hard disk space
- 1024×768 or higher screen resolution
- Active internet connection for database and product updates