what is Brute Force Attack and how to prevent on your Website and account?
- What is Brute Force Attack
- Why hackers make a Brute Force attack?
- Types of Brute Force Attack
- HOW TO STOP Brute Force attack?
- FAQ about Brute Force Attack
What is Brute Force Attack
A brute force attack is a method wherein an application or software attempts to decode your encrypted data, such as a password, website. It is done by trial and error method. A brute force attack is a cyber-attack to steal your password or account information through the application. Actually, it is finding the key which is used to decrypt your data using trial, errors, and eventually, it decrypts your sensitive information. It is a very old method like spyware, but it is very effective and popular, which is used by hackers.
Why hackers do a Brute Force attack?
Other reasons for a brute force attack
- Sell your information to the third party
- To use your website server for malicious activities.
- To show hacker’s ads on your website.