How to secure Windows 10
- Top 10 Tips
- Frequently asked question
- Do you need Premium antivirus
Why we have to need about Internet Security?
- Prevent malicious attacks through any servers
- Protect all sensitive data including your Credit Card
- Prevent unwanted access to the system
- Remove any malicious source present in an existing system.
1. Back up your computer
we already know about backup Files. It is a method to store or encrypted your Files safely. Today’s world, we can’t save our Computer or devices like android or Windows 10/MAC from hackers or malware. Many new types of malware introduced by hackers every day. New virus cannot recognize by the Antivirus. Research on malware tells “millions of viruses attacked on our Pc or phones in various ways like Email, By browser or By Softwares or apps.
If any case, our files deleted or block by ransomware or other type of virus, we can easily restore by Backup files
2. Websites with HTTPS are secure
NOTE- When you have to do Payment online Check website’s URL, If it is not Https:// do not pay on website. It can steal your information or Credit card Pin.
3. Check link safe or not
4. Have different passwords for all your accounts
5. Use Two- authentication method
6. Update your operating system and all software
7. Be careful when you browse
Even be careful when we do shopping online Don’t try to pay on unknown websites.
8. Don’t use outdated software or Browser
9. Be careful when using public Wi-Fi
10. Don’t share sensitive data on unknown source.
Don’t share or store your sensitive data on a website like Credit or Debit card’s Pin Card or contact number.
Frequently asked questions
How can I improve my Internet security?
- use strong password for online account
- use Anti Ransomware to protect your data
What are the best practices for Internet security?
- update about new virus attack
- Don’t use crack software as well as android apps
How do I secure my home computer?
- keep computer’s software update
- Update Antivirus Daily
- Install security updates on windows 10.
How do you keep data safe and secure?
- Backup your files by best software.
- Use antimalware software
What is the best security software for computers?
All type of Paid antivirus are good options as Antivirus. Choose any one according to the Price. For example, Avast, Bitdefender, Avira, etc are good software.