free video editor for windows 10
Microsoft Photos app pre-build app in windows 10.No need to install this app, just update the Photos App.
I will show you the best free video editor for youtube videos at no cost. I chose Microsoft Photos, video editor because they have easy to use UI and modern video editors features. Microsoft Photos app comes with Windows 10 operating system. I make a simple youtube intro video from Photos app.
Many professional features come with it. You make better intro on this software. Let’s start a tutorial, how I make this Intro.
Features of Microsoft Photos App
- 3D Effects
- Text adds
- Export in 1080p
Step 1- Download Free video sample on Pixabay.com
- First of all we need an Intro video.so download it on the Pixabay.com. It provides millions of video at free cost. You don,t need to pay for royalty-free use.
Step 2- Start a new project on Microsoft Photos
- Open Microsoft Photos App on Windows 10.
- Create a new project on Video editor.
- Give name of the Project like Youtube Intro Video
Step 3- Choose Files on Photos App
- Now open Video Files that you downloaded on PIxabay.com.
- You can add some more video sample on it.
- Now drag Video file on the Timeline.
Step 4- Choose feature for video editor
- How to split a video- Choose split option and then Choose time.
- Also we can trim the video.
- These all feature work like a profession Video editors.
- Choose Theme – Microsoft Photos app gibes a bunch of free theme and Filter Options.
Step 5- Finally export your video
- Export Your Project in 1080p,720p and 480p video resolution.